Free Wellness Fitness Tips
- When we walk, our brains are activated and our “gray” matter is protected.
- This gray matter is involved in muscle control, seeing, speaking, hearing and
Memory. Walk at least one mile a day to keep the mind in top shape.
- On average, climbing stairs for just two minutes (six to eight flights)will burn enough
calories to prevent annual weight gain.
Mental Health Tips
- Accept that change is a part of living and embrace it.
- Nurture a positive view of yourself.
- Surround yourself with positive people and environments
- Look for opportunities for self-discovery
Don’t Shop when you’re hungry. Statistics show that you are more likely to buy Unhealthy foods when hungry
If you increase fiber in your diet and do not increase the water you drink, the fiber will become like cement in your GI tract. Prevent constipation by drinking a glass of water in the morning followed by one glass every two hours until bedtime. To be more specific, divide the current weight you are and that’s how much water you need each day.
Why eat right for your blood type? Your blood type determines so many factors that influence your everyday life. From susceptibility to certain illnesses to the foods you should eat.